Hello and welcome! My name is Meegan, I own this little boutique, but I am not your typical boutique owner. My everyday style is jeans or leggings paired with a tee!
I started Truly Simple when life threw me a curveball and made me rethink my dreams and goals. I have these stupid autoimmune diseases that make parts of my life difficult, so creating my own work environment was essential; plus, I love boutique shopping but am not always impressed with the prices and quality.
I strive to build a versatile, comfortable, flattering, affordable brand and provide exceptional customer service that is not found often in large box stores. A brand that brings its clientele together to support each other and our community.
A little about me:
- I graduated from Ohio State University (GO BUCKS!) with my Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management. I specialized in wedding planning; check out my other business, Truly Simple Weddings & Events.
- I love the beach; it rejuvenates me and makes my soul happy. I also enjoy traveling.
- I REALLY enjoy coffee; it fuels my life.
- I listen to an extensive range of music and love to attend concerts.
- I also have an amazing tribe that has my back through it all, and I could not be more thankful for those people, whether it’s family or friends that are family.
- I’m a tell it like it is kind of girl. I’m upfront; some would say blunt. I also say some cuss words and am sarcastic.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with graphic tees.
- I firmly believe that girl bosses supporting girl bosses, small businesses supporting small businesses is extremely important. We should all build each other up, share experiences and ideas, and lend a helping hand to each other.
Thank you for supporting small, local businesses and taking the time to visit Truly Simple Boutique!
Have fun shopping!